Financial Support Programs
- CharityMobile (formerly Sienna Communications). Charity Mobile was founded by Catholic laity in 1996. Their corporate name is Cause Based Commerce, Inc. They also operate as The Sienna Group, Sienna Communications Group, Inc., and Sienna. Their business model is simple: providing their customers with competitively priced everyday services coupled with exceptional customer service, while helping them support the causes they care about. This is a company that shares your values, and turns everyday living into effortless giving for the charity of your choice! You help build a Culture of Life in America with every call!
- GoodSearch is a Yahoo!-powered search engine that donates half of its revenue to a charity designated by the users. The exact amount varies based on advertiser prices, but the typical amount is approximately a penny per search. You can use Goodsearch for everyday activities like searching the web and shopping online. Because it’s powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. It’s a simple and compelling concept. The GoodSearch charity search engine was founded in November 2005 by siblings Ken Ramberg (Co-Founder of JOBTRAK) and JJ Ramberg.
- Real Estate for Life is a faith-based real estate network that funds “gospel of life groups worldwide.” The network has affiliates throughout the U.S. and in parts of Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, New Zealand, Australia, and other countries. Last year, the organization donated more than $100,000 to pro-life groups. Real Estate for Life raises funds for pro-life groups from the sale of properties bought or sold through pro-life realtors who agree to let part of their commission support the pro-life cause. For every property bought or sold through one of its experienced agents, Real Estate for Life donates an average of $1,000 – and sometimes much more – to support the culture of life at no cost to the buyer or seller. Call Real Estate For Life at 1-877-LIFE-US1 or text at 1-248-431-1440 or email at Info@RealEstateForLife.org.
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. For this, go to AmazonSmiles.com. The service was designed by Wester Hailes Youth Agency. AmazonSmiles is now available on your iPhone and Android phones. It’s wonderfully simple to use.
- GiveBack is a foundation that specializes in helping people contribute, raise, earn and donate contributions to the charities they care about most. The Give Back Foundation was established in 2010 as a result of a vision of making philanthropy accessible to the “every day person.” Their mission is to encourage more giving.
- Planned giving is the process of donating planned gifts. A planned gift is a contribution that is arranged in the present and allocated at a future date. Planned giving can create opportunities for you, the donor, as well as the Red Cross. These gift vehicles are commonly based on United States tax law, but Canada, the United Kingdom, and other nations. Planned gifts take a number of forms. There are outright gifts of assets such as appreciated securities or artwork.
- Gracious Gatherings is providing a way to give back to those that really need the support. Their intention is to support children and teens in foster care as a way of raising the frequency of love and community on this planet. You can donate using the link below, or donate at the event using a posted QR Code.
- Baby Showers are the foundation of AHEART. They offer another way to give. They collect donated items to stock the Special Heart Boutique and Diaper Bank. At the baby showers, individuals, organizations, churches, and anyone else participating will learn why AHEART exists, how they can help, as well have an opportunity to play fun games and win prizes.
- Stuff the Crib is a special event that was organized by the Pregnancy Center of Dodge County, Cassandra Schmidt, Modern Woodmen of America and Bullfrogs & Butterflies. The event is about collecting items for the Pregnancy Support Center of Dodge County! They are collecting baby wipes, new sippy cups, new baby bottles, nail clippers, comb/brush sets, diaper bags, children plates/bowls, diapers NB and up, infant carriers, crib sheets, baby towels, spoons, children’s shampoo, digital thermometers, children’s toothpaste, and children’s body wash.