To strengthen women and families by serving those with pregnancy-related concerns through educational, emotional, spiritual, and material support.
Community Pregnancy Center was begun in 1990 by two women passionate in their efforts to save women and babies from the devastation of abortion. Those efforts included not only being there to offer a listening ear, a calming influence, and a ray of hope, but also as a companion for the journey and support after birth. These goals continue.
We have a small staff of three and rely heavily on the loving hearts of our volunteers who have been called to this ministry. In our 26 years of ministry, CPC has touched thousands of families! We are blessed to be a voice of hope, encouraging young people to embrace their dignity as the daughters and sons of God and to live chastely in their current state of life, whether in singleness or marriage, and to shine light on the sacredness of every gift of life bestowed by God.
Our Statement of Values
- CPC is a Christian ministry, faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- CPC does not recommend, provide, nor refer for abortion, abortifacients, or contraceptives.
- CPC serves all without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, or marital status.
- CPC shares Christ’s compassion through example.
- CPC supports and affects life-affirming decisions through education.