These are the items that can be donated to the Community Pregnancy Center.
- Maternity Clothes
- Infant and Children’s Clothing
- Car Seats – Infant, Toddler and Booster
- Cribs, Mattresses, Bassinets, Play Pens, Twin Beds, Strollers
- Diapers – All sizes – Newborn – Size 6
- Formula – Similac Advanced or Isomil
- Baby Foods and Baby Cereals
- Newborn Items – New items to be given out to our newborns
- Provide Financial Support – All money and items donated are a tax deduction
- 4rd Annual Fundraiser – “Bakeless” Bake Sale
You can also donate your time at the Community Pregnancy Center.
- Sorting – Donate items such as clothing, toys, and other material goods.
- Client Advocate – Assesses needs of clients, will be trained.
- Receptionist – Answers the phone, will be trained.
- Cleaning – Light cleaning of Community Pregnancy Center.
- Wash and Mend – Items that have been donated.
- Repair baby furniture – Cribs, Car Seats, Changing Tables, Walkers, and Toys.
- Pray for Community Pregnancy Center, the volunteers and the mothers-to-be.